- A cup of coffee.
- Someone to snuggle with.
- All of my homework to be done.
- An innate ability to know Latin.
- Summer weather.
- A bike ride to no where.
- To bury my toes in the sand.
- Another tattoo.
- To give a ton of my stuff to Goodwill.
- A video of my entire life.
- A better memory.
- Better memories of certain situations.
- To be laying at the Gorge, listening to DMB.
- A new pair of fuzzy socks.
Today, I started working on my goal of eating more organic foods. I've always eaten pretty healthily, and my mom bought a lot of natural/organic ingredients and foods when I was little, but it's something that I want to keep going with myself.
I watched Food Inc. a couple of weeks ago, and it solidified every fear I have of the food industry. If anything, I want to eat organic meat, dairy, eggs, and produce.
I was pleased to find out that our local natural foods store accepts food stamps - which makes me feel better about buying groceries, and makes me worry less about racking up a giant grocery bill.
I think it's time to cross #1 off my list, and to make a pot of coffee, and to really delve into my homework. It's time to work on my "Magical Realist Fiction" homework. Silly English department, making me learn things that are not extremely pertinent to my field of study...
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Food Inc was crazy wasn't it. Suzie and I watched it and it has changed the way we eat. The hardest part of being a conscientious liberal is trying to be green, eat whole foods and trying to remember all the places NOT to shop. lol
ReplyDeleteLove ya later