Last night = John Mayer + The Rose Garden + my old roommate.
Last night = spectacular.
Last night =
(In the hurry to get into the arena, I grabbed my phone, ID, debit card.. and managed to forget my camera. Luckily someone took videos and posted them on YouTube oh-so-very quickly so I could re-live it all.)
Goodness gracious, he is a beautiful specimen of a man. And, he can play a mean guitar. He played with drumsticks for goodness sakes. Plus, Steve Jordan was MAGIC. He was on fire with his drum solo.
Michael Franti and Spearhead opened for Mayer, and they rooooocked the house. SO good. I've never heard an opening act that good. I swear they had more people on their feet and dancing during their set than John Mayer did.
Overall, spending $66 on a ticket way back in November was waaaay worth it.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment